Each participant is allowed to submit as many template designs as he or she wants to. She/he has to apply and qualify for the contest via enrollment on the microsite
- The Template's author/designer states that he/she is the sole holder of copyrights for the Templates submitted and that the entire Template material does not include the rights of third parties. If claims of third parties are asserted and endured, then the participant shall assume the resulting legal costs and consequences of the such infringed copyrights.
- Participant furthermore assert that:
- all copyrights on the design and the code are his/her
- no copyrights of third parties have been violated
- that if other copyrights are used, consent and licensing agreements are in place
- liability on the part of the Template's author for claims from third parties
- The usage rights for the Templates submitted are assigned to WebriQ contest for the following activities:
- Publication on the Internet and for printed objects associated with the contest
- Inclusion of the Templates into the WebriQ gallery so that every WebriQ user worldwide can make free usage of it as her or his Website Template.
- Presentation of the Templates on the Internet on all WebriQ channels (e.g. blog, newsletter etc. ) and this for an unlimited period of time
- All PR and advertising associated with the competition
- By submitting its WebriQ URL for the contest, the participant agrees to grant WebriQ an unlimited and worldwide, royalty free license to use these Templates in whatever way it suits the Company.
- Participants agree that the only compensation due is the one that has been specifically listed in the Contest and that furthermore WebriQ is under no obligation to honor these compensations if no winners come out of the contest or if WebriQ decides to cancel the contest for whatever reason.
- Participants further agree that there will be no contractual obligations between parties, other then those specifically listed here-above.